Wednesday 8 December 2010

my little blog in nottingham

So, well i wanted an official place to put pictures related to my MA work,
or any other inspiratinal things i see or read or meet or bump into, i decided to start this blog!!
i hope everyone, 日本にいる友達も私がここでどんなことしてるか伝わるといいね、
my friends in other places of the world,will be able to get the idea of whats
going on inside my head,and hopefully, I will get it aswell. lol
its gonna be a mixure of japanese and english, so bear with me..

one day, i will make my own website...with a help from someone probably:p

since my PGD phase presentation is now over,
im already struggling to remember what my project was even about (lol)but im
gona try to keep it up and running during the holidays. the one thing i really wanna do
 is sketch. Anything. Sketching really helps the engine going, not to mention
the imagination and creativity. I wana sketch the body, the garments,
the everything. buildings, trees, my bedroom..etc. and its one of the things
that clearly improves in a short time. its amazing how you can look back
at the work of maybe just 5 days and you start to realise you've improved,
or you like it, or looks good.

ive had some exciting events in the last few weeks
(like the paul smith thing..) so im gona go back to those and write it here.
aah too sleepy. (yawn yawn....

No comments:

Post a Comment